- ✔ Real beef provides a source of high-quality protein, and real veggies you can see, including peas and carrots, help deliver the nutrients he needs
- ✔ Offering 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs, this wet dog food is also made with rice and barley to provide a wholesome meal
- ✔ Re-sealable container lets you conveniently save leftovers and preserve flavor
- ✔ 23 essential vitamins and minerals help support overall health
- ✔ No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- ✔ When you feed Beneful Prepared Meals Beef Stew wet dog food, he'll think he's eating right off your plate, while you know you're caring for his every need
- ✔ Proudly produced in our own U.S. facilities
Beef Broth, Beef, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Meat By-Products, Corn Starch-Modified, Peas, Carrots, Rice, Barley, Salt, Soy Flour, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite], Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Choline Chloride. D-4061.
958 kcal/kg, 271 kcal/tub
11.0% Crude Protein (min)
2.0% Crude Fat (min)
1.5% Crude Fiber (max)
78.0% Moisture (max)
Adult Dogs: Feed one 10 oz. container per 9-11 lbs. of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition.
When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 cup dry pet food.
Always provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
After opening, refrigerate and use within 2 to 3 days.
Ratings & Reviews
Please log in to leave a review