Give your dog taste and nutrition each time you feed him Purina Beneful Prepared Meals Roasted Chicken Recipe wet dog food. Tender, meaty chunks of real ingredients offer quality nutrition you can see and he can taste. It's really pretty simple: Chicken tastes like chicken, and pasta, carrots and spinach look like they're supposed to, creating a melt-in-his-mouth mixture that is almost too good to eat.
- Flavorful gravy enhances the taste and moist texture.
- Packed with protein, this Prepared Meals Roasted Chicken Recipe helps maintain his lean muscle mass so he's ready for romps in the woods or wrestling in the living room.
- Providing 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs, this recipe offers essential vitamins and minerals that assist in supporting health and well-being.
- Plus, it's made without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Feed as a complete meal or use it as an engaging mixer with Beneful Originals With Chicken dry dog food.
- Re-sealable packaging makes it easy to store.
- Produced right here in our U.S. facilities and tested in on-site laboratories for both quality and safety.
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Meat By-Products, Corn Starch-Modified, Brown Rice, Carrots, Spinach, Salt, Soy Flour, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite], Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Choline Chloride. D-4063
Caloric Content - 1009 kcal/kg, 286 kcal/tub
11.0% Crude Protein (min)
2.0% Crude Fat (min)
1.5% Crude Fiber (max)
78.0% Moisture (max)
Feed one 10 oz container per 10 – 12 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 cup dry pet food.
Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.
PROVIDING FRESH WATER
For your dog's health, don't forget to provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily and to see your veterinarian regularly, for a healthy and happy pet.
After opening, refrigerate and use within 2 - 3 days.